Friday, March 6, 2009

With costs rising is it even worth it?

So we just finished taking everyone to the dentist, and it makes me wonder is it more trouble that it is worth? I mean there should be some way to eat other than teeth. Teeth are incredibly difficult to deal with. Right after breakfast, and we should be getting the kids off to school, teeth get in the way, and need to be brushed. We avoid candy, (among other reasons), so that our teeth do not rot out. At night, when the kids are crazy, we need to brush our teeth. Today was the final indignity. Over the past decade that rachel and I have been married, we have spent $3.50 a day on dentist bills. Each! Think about that! Now to be accurate, that includes the amount that insurance has paid, but still. $3.50 a day. My teeth have cost me a nickel in the time it took you to read this posting.

1 comment:

  1. I married a dentist's son to avoid those pesky costs. All is costs me to get my teeth fixed is four plane tickets to California!

    ReplyDelete