Sunday, March 8, 2009

The perils of being an only child

So Sadie had a little friend over yesterday. Their is a neigbor girl who lives about 4 houses down from us. (it is actually the house next to the house across the street, from the house next to us, which is actually not directly across the street from us.) There are not that many chidlren in the neighborhood so it it nice that there is one for Sadie to be a friend with. This little girl is about 1 year older than Sadie, and is an only child. Rachel has met the mother, but I have not met the parents. I am not sure exactly how it happens in the house, but I assume that it is very quiet. About three times yesterday, she said, "You are really Loud." I think that happens when you have two other siblings each looking for attention. The other funny thing was having her over for dinner. She was very nice, ate her vegetables, and sat at the table for the whole time sitting down. I said, "Look Sadie, you can sit down for dinner."

All in all, I am glad that we have three very active kids. They have fun together, and enjoy laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment